It is important to know that state regulations change often. This site is updated frequently, however, please double check all information with your states official government agency. Links and contact information are provided for your convenience.
To renew LNA Certification in Vermont:
(1) A pre-printed recertification form will be mailed out to the LNA 2- 3 months prior to your expiration date. If you still do not receive any notice, you may obtain renewal form by contacting Vermont LNA Registry or visiting the State Registry's website.
(2) Requirement for renewal is that you must have worked nursing or nursing related duties under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse for at least 50 days (400 hours) during the two year period. Otherwise, LNA who did not work for the specified amount of hours must re-take the state competency evaluation.
(3) Completed form with required documents and fees must be mailed to the address indicated in the form.
To renew Expired LNA Certification in Vermont:
(1) Contact Vermont LNA Registry.
(2) If registry provide form, completed form with required documents and fees must be mailed to the address indicated in the form.
See below for more Vermont specific LNA information:
Study Guide and Practice Tests
Our Proven Study System Includes:
16 Review Lessons
Glossary Section + Medical Abbreviations
200 Study Exercises
Smart Device Compatible
4 practice tests & much more!
Bonus - How to get hired
CNA Skill Walk-through on Audio (Optional)