To become a CNA, you will need to pass the CNA State Exam. Studying and practicing the skill diligently is surely a big help for the students on their actual test. Exerting effort will pave way once they successfully pass the certification test. Practice makes perfect! It is nice to reap what you have sowed.
If any chance you are preparing for CNA state examination, here are some helpful free CNA practice test questions that might be asked during the actual test.
1. What is type of an exercise that moves each muscle and joint?
B. Range of Motion
2. Resident is agitated. What is the correct care that a nursing assistant SHOULD do?
A. Talk in a calm and reassuring manner
B. Ask the nurse to reassign the care
C. Talk loudly
D. Tell resident to keep quite
3. What is the purpose of padding side rails on resident's bed?
A. For protection from any injury
B. For keeping the resident warm
C. For placing the call signal
D. For using as a restraint
4. Nursing Assistant MUST wear gloves during:
A. Doing Range of Motion (ROM)
B. Feeding the resident
C. Doing Pereneal Care
D. Providing a back rub
5. The BEST communication with the resident who is deaf, nursing assistant should:
A. Write any information
B. Smile and talk fast
C. Avoid eye contact
D. Smile and talk loudly
Study Guide and Practice Tests
Our Proven Study System Includes:
16 Review Lessons
Glossary Section + Medical Abbreviations
200 Study Exercises
Smart Device Compatible
4 practice tests & much more!
Bonus - How to get hired
CNA Skill Walk-through on Audio (Optional)